Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Months.

Months of nothing. Months of no sightings, no speculation. I had all but forgotten the strange man I saw out behind my house back in August.  Not that I didn't do research. I'd heard all these stories, all these rumors. I looked into the whole Marble Hornets thing and I have to say that I extend serious sympathy to those guys - all of them! - for what they are having to deal with.

For a while, I thought that what they were dealing with was what I'd seen. I thought that I had some huge, tall, faceless beast in the woods beside my house - or there was some thinny there, but no.

I'm pretty sure that's not what I've got. I'm not sure how to feel about that, either. How's that saying go? Better the evil you know? At least people know about the Slenderman. At least people are trying to fight that, trying to deal with that, trying to survive that. But now...

...the thing living, breathing, existing, whatever the fuck you want to call it, behind my house? It's not the Slenderman.

My monster has a face.

I don't care for it much. Not much at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment